Wednesday, September 22, 2010

PUPPET



Hay guys….
I come back again in the blog…

This week topic is FREE… Actually I feel confuse wat to write…I just try to tell u about a thing that every happen in my life…

I used to be a puppeteer in my own country, Indonesia.

Our puppet team named “Little Lamb”, it’s a team under the auspices of church.
We use our puppet to serve God; we try to introduce Jesus Christ to the children….
Our team was formed 4years ago…
Our leader was attending a seminar from One Way Street puppet ministry (America)….
My leader teacher was someone from One Way Street puppet ministry…No wonder that some of our puppet show materials wass coming from the One Way Street ministry…

We have so many types of puppet…Almost all of our puppet was came from America but we still used the Indonesia’s puppet also…

Some puppets that we have are:

1.People puppet

People puppet is divided in some category such as boy puppet, girl puppet, bible character puppet, human-arm puppet (usually we called it monohan puppet), and so on so on….^^

Boy puppet and girl puppet are similar…
The difference within them is at the physic. One is girl and the other is boy. These puppets are designed to assist in the performance. The movement of the puppet’s mouth is very clear; therefore when we play this puppet, we must pay attention to our lip sync.
The most special puppet for me is MONOHAN PUPPET, I have one of this puppet, its called Max…I love it a lot…MONOHAN PUPPET isn’t like the other puppet, the puppeteer need to use both of his/her hand for this puppet. One hand for handle puppet’s mouth and the other hand place at the glove-like hand of puppet…

This is the heaviest puppet that I ever played. It’s really heavy…when u play it for the first, u will feel part of our arm is very sore and painful…
The record that I have ever made was played the monohan for 5minutes…Its really great…I need to practice for this show everyday….I miss that time… :)






2.Puppet for ventriloquism

In simple way, ventriloquism is a sound that comes from our stomach…So, when a ventriloquist speak, he/she no need to open his/her mouth, just with close the mouth, the sound will come out….As though the sound is coming from another place….

Puppet for ventriloquism actually has a same function and way to play as boy and girl puppet, the different is while the puppet is speaking, the puppeteer use ventriloquism….

 Not everybody can do this thing. Ehm….I think I typed wrong word….Hehehhe…Everybody can do this thing, provide that  u want to learn about it and practice a lot….


3.Blacklight puppet

Yeah….This is my favourite puppet…the blacklight…Blacklight puppet is a puppet that can be sinning under the UV…

For the blacklight puppet, there is one that I love most, its called Strech-A-belly…We called it, strechybelly…Strechybelly has a body that stretches and is fluorescent. The puppeteer’s hand has to hold the foot control bar and the other hand is used to control the mouth. This puppet can jump, dance, stretch and entertain…Its really cute…Everybody will feel that strechybelly is cute..^^

One thing that I remember a lot was when we want to play a blacklight puppet, we need to ware all in black…From our t-shirt, trousers, socks, glove, until the headgear…All are in black…Like a angel of death…Hehehehehehe…

4.Animal puppet

I think u have know about this puppet…
Yeah, u are right… The puppet shape like an animal…its look cute…The way to play this puppet is the same with boy and girl puppet….

Yyyuuuuhhhuuuu….I have done already…I wish that this information will make u hepi…
Thx a lot for reading my blog….
Jesus Love u…^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment