Tuesday, September 21, 2010

CoLOour Of MALAYSIA (part 2)


THE COLOUR OF MALAYSIA (part 2)
On 19th July 2010, I have my flight to Malaysia..

It was not my first visit to Malaysia.. I have ever visited Malaysia for many times…

I was come from Medan, Indonesia. Medan is near to Malaysia, it just take 45minutes from my hometown to KL.

I remember that the first time I visit Malaysia. I was 6 years old that time.

I went to KL n have a vacation with my family; we were going to Chinatown, Sungai Wang plaza, Sunway Lagoon, and other place that I didn’t remember at all….At the first, I thought that Sungai Wang is a river that named Wang, but when I came to the Sungai Wang Plaza, I just knew that it was a plaza…
Wat a unique name of plaza…

I have visited Malaysia for several times, but the most things that I remember a lot were my vacation to Pulau Redang in 2008. We spent 1 week time at Malaysia. We visited Genting, and then we went to Kuala Terengganu and have a ferry to Pulau Redang.

It was really nice…It was the first time I do the snorkeling and I love it a lot…It became an extraordinary experience in my life. See incredible ocean view makes me more glory to God in my life. Swim with the fishes in the sea; enjoy the beach and most importantly spending time with my family gathered together.

This trip also gave me more knowledge about Malaysia; because we joined the tour then the tour guide took us for a walk around Malaysia.

One other place that I visit was Putra Jaya, the JPM ( Jabatan Perdana Menteri) of Malaysia. That’s when I learned to know more about Malaysia. Malaysia consists of 13 states (Johor Bahru, Alor Star, Kota Bharu, Bandar Melaka, Seremban, Kuantan, Ipoh, Kangar, Geogetown, Kota Kinabalu, Kuching, Shah Alam, Kuala Terengganu) and 3 regional alliance (Kuala Lumpur, Labuan, Putra Jaya). Each states and territory have its own flag and King-Queen. But even if divided into several states, it could still called the country of Malaysia. One Malaysia man...^^

Putra Jaya is a nice and beautiful place to visit, there are a lot great and beautiful building, bridge and lake are also there. It was a very suitable place for photograph. But it takes place is very hot. If u plan to visit this place, make sure u sun block before leaving and be sure to carry ur hat and umbrella.

What should I write again about Malaysia?
Oh y…..
It’s a good idea for u to have a shopping time in Malaysia. Malaysia has several big and some elite shopping centre for u to visit. Bukit Bintang is one of the places in Malaysia which is always full with the tourist. Around Bukit Bintang there are some malls like Sungai Wang, Lot 10, Low Yat (specialized plaza which is selling electronic goods), Pavillion and the newest one is Farenheit . U have to spend ur time to come to those places. Enjoying dinner on the Alor road is one good idea. Don’t forget to visit the Chinatown and Central Market at Petaling Street, so many things are sold there, ranging from handbags, perfume, purses, shoes, etc.

Save the best for the last….
Malaysia’s Petronas twin towers….

U MUST SEE THIS….  It’s really great when u see it at night….^^

These all I can tell u...
Hope u can fell the happiness that I feel while I visit Malaysia... 

No comments:

Post a Comment