Tuesday, September 21, 2010

HARI RAYA


HARI RAYA

I don’t know anything about hari raya….
I’m not celebrating the hari raya
But, I try my best to write about hari raya…

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) 

I just know that hari raya is the end of the hari puasa or fasting month ….

In my own country, Indonesia, hari raya is called hari lebaran.

Lebaran day is a day when Muslims apologize to each other…

From the information from my friend, hari raya is the long-waited day for the Muslim. They are congregating and do some spiritual thing like go to the mosque and pray. It contains a prayer of gratitude for all the blessing of God in life and begged the forgiveness of sins.

How to celebrate the hari raya ???

The muslim eat ketupat during the hari raya. It becomes the symbol of hari raya.









Aidilfitri has some similarities with the celebration of Chinese New Year.
During the hari raya it’s a good action to give money to the children. The money that is given to the children is called Duit Raya. Duit Raya is given from adults to the children, with the envelope of money is always in green and yellow color. This packets are adapted from the Chinese perform of giving red envelopes filled with money that is called angpau during the Ch1nese New y3ar celebration.

The day of Aidilfitri, Muslim usually begin to shop cakes, new clothes and other things. According to the view that I have noticed, the Muslim feasts usually wear white clothes.

Last aidilfitri, my fren invited me to go to her house for the open house, but because I have another things to do so I can’t participate in it. That’s when I found that during the hari raya, the Muslim do the open house. 

Do you know about balik kampung?

The understanding of Balik Kampung is someone who went back to his/her hometown. This activity is often carried out during the aidilfitri…

If in my hometown, it was called MUDIK

This is the thing that I hate during the aidilfitri…In my country, all of our kakak, who is working as our housemaid, always went back to her kampung during the hari raya.

 Because of she is going home to kampung, I have to clean the whole home. I have to do all the housework for a week n it was a terrible. I felt my bones will crumble soon.. :( :( :(

But there is a hepi news, I no need to do those horrible housework this year...
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
I spent my hari raya break at Malaysia, im not going back to my hometown, my passport was in the immigration and I will have it back 2weeks again…

Aaaahhhhaaaa…I remember about something….

During the raya week, have u ever been to Sunway Pyramid?
U see the decoration at the LG floor?
 When the first I saw it, I wander why the management of Sunway Pyramid take the concept of train for the decoration to commemorate the Hari Raya….

I know the answer now, its portray about the balik kampung things…So many Malaysian are going back to the Kampung during Hari Raya, no wonder that during Raya the road was quiet…

Yeah….
This all that I can tell about hari raya….
CHUBBY wishes all readers Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.
Mohon maaf zaihir and batin….
Mohon maaf lahir dan batin
H3PpyHoLID4Y For ALL….
SALAM AIDIL FITRI
SaLam AiDilFitri…


No comments:

Post a Comment